Sunil explains:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunil:
I think that conceptually, those that have trouble posting pics may not understand that what you are really doing is posting a real-time autolink to where the digital file of the picture actually exists. It's a mild form of programming. If the site where your picture files are located (like Photobucket) ends up crashing, then none of the pictures will show up in your posts.

Under each picture in your Photobucket account (or whatever host you're using), there are three listings:
1) URL Link
2) HTML Tag
3) IMG Code.

IT IS EASIER TO HAVE BOTH THE POND BOSS SITE AND YOUR PHOTO HOSTING SITE BOTH OPEN WHEN DOING THIS.

Use the IMG Code. Just highlight the text in the IMG Code category, then right click and select "copy"

Then come to the REPLY area of Pond Boss (which you've already opened to make your reply to a thread, or create a new topic), and put the mouse cursor in that area and right click. Then select "paste."

The code has to read just like what I've copied below to work. EXCEPT-PLEASE NOTE: I put spaces after the [IMG] and before the [/IMG] so that the text would show instead of the picture.

[IMG] http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/RodNReel/HigbeeSMB2.jpg [/IMG]

To make this actually work as a photo, I need to remove all spaces after [IMG] and the rest of the text, and before [/IMG] and the text before it.

If you have any trouble posting pics, try and reply to this thread by cutting and pasting whole [IMG] line above into your reply. THEN, remove the spaces, and click on preview post. A magical picture should appear.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]