Thanks, BarO. This is the pond just north of Waelder. The ponds in Poth should have RES like this very soon! The Waelder pond is your typical stunted bass lake with numerous 10-12" LMB, and then a few (1-2 per trip) anywhere from 4-9 lbs. The BG and RES are few and big, although the harvesting of the LMB has resulted in more intermediate-sized BG and RES. CCs in that pond are few and large as well, and IMO need to come out. I'm all for having CCs as a nice addition to LMB that are fun to catch and eat, but we have a ew 10-15 pounders that I know are eating lots of live fish. I'd rather use that biomass on four different 3 lb. bass. Too large for what I want to do with this pond. Goal for this pond is a greater percentage of LMB in the 2-5 pound class, with a better variety in BG and RES sizes.

"Only after sorrow's hand has bowed your head will life become truly real to you; then you will acquire the noble spirituality which intensifies the reality of life. I go to an all-powerful God. Beyond that I have no knowledge--no fear--only faith."