I have had the same problem on my lake with eurasian milfoil. There are two ways to rid yourself of this weed. 1) cut or pull the weeds by some manual or mechanical means, or 2) use a chemical product called Navigate. It comes in a 50lb bag @ about $150 per bag. Do your homework as to where you buy this stuff. Some stores sell it well above $200. This stuff looks like kitty litter and I spread it on my lake with a seed spreader. The kind that hangs around your neck with a crank handle on the side. Spread this stuff out from the back of a boat while someone rows you around over the Eur. Milfoil. Use approximately 100 lbs per acre if it is really bad. Bad would be where it tangles up on your oars as you row through it. In about 2-3 weeks the E. Milfoil will begin to die off and sink to the bottom. The product navigate is very selective in what it affects and Milfoil is one of them. There is alot of info out there on this product that can help you. Good luck and keep us posted as to the progress.

Have a day that you truly deserve!