A few more pointers on making this bait.

Bend wire where arrows show and adjust accordingly when you get it on the water.

These are a little more weight to throw, but well worth the effort. One out of 100 throws you might get the rear hooks caught on the wire somewhere, no big deal.

Take my word for one thing, don't scrimp on line or rod with these baits.

And this is very important, I tested almost every ratter etc. bait made on these lures, the cordell makes the most sound and wiggles better than any I tested with a lot less effort.

The well known rattle trap just does not have the "wiggle" under this bait needed to provoke strikes, I have tested them all.

Don't take my word for it, test one yourself in clear water while watching and listening under water. You can pull a cordell at half the speed and get more wiggle than any of the others.

Important: A 2 wing buzzer just does not have the lift needed to make this bait work properly.

A triple wing has the lift needed to make this bait pop up quickly if adjusted at the angle shown by the arrow. This needs to be bent down to make the angle of the blades create more lift.

Once you get one made, it will become clear about the angle down and wire the cordell rides on. If you don't bend the main wire down, the rear hooks sometimes gets caught on the wing wire.

I have used my baits for many years with no problems at all.

The retrieve on these baits should be steady but not too fast. And don't worry about missing the bite. If you make sure your hooks are sharp, you never miss on these.

I once looked at one of these under water in a pool and it remonds me of a small BG chasing something on top, it wiggles and chatters right under the triple wing which is too much for those bass to resist.

Mutiple shots over brush or structure no matter how deep should eventually bring them up.

These are killers around docks, concrete walls and other made made areas.

Sorry about the crappy drawing, I cut half the cordell off at the bottom but you get the idea.

Email me if you need pointers on this bait.

Edited to add: I just found a strike king triple wing buzzer at bass pro shops and they carry cordell spots too.....read what it says about the cordell spot, this is why I used it with this bait.

Robbie Roberson ;\)