I'm back.

Yolk Sac it does mean I can start over.

burgermeister, the pump did not start back up in the spring of 2005 (bearings shot). So it was down that whole summer and the next and now we have a new one for 2007.

heybud, I have not tried a trot line yet (good idea).

bobad, those channel cats were huge, very healthy looking and at least 20 pounds each was the last ones I saw. Thanks for the good wishes.

Dave Davidson1, thanks, we did do well I think. Wow........it was a long time. We had an honest to goodness paradise since 1992.

We used to make fun bets that I could make the HBGs bite, and hold on to a swivel or painted lead head (no hook) all the way to the shore line.

We used to make bets that a visitor could not put a hook in with a kernel of corn and not catch a HBG within 5 seconds flat........this lasted for years.

I came up with some "special hooks" many years ago that we still use today. These hooks are honestly amazing when it comes to safe catch and release of HBGs and BGs.

Alligator, I learned an awful lot about structure, placement, locations etc. I learned that aireation is so very important to make fish aggressive and healthy.

I met a biologist in 1992 who worked at the University of Tennessee. He was obviously a pond expert back then who told me many things to do, and assured me it would make a huge difference in my fish.

Not sure what ever happened to him but I used to call him at least once a month for the first 7 or 8 years and he would want a detailed report from my pond.

I remember him telling me to always turn my air on in early spring only while the sun shined. This made the winter water warm faster and make a longer growing season for the fish.

He also said to always run the air at night after it got hot to help cool the water and cause less evaporation after summer heat started.

And To always run the air when it rained, even in the fall.

Oh, and one last comment, I once saw a bass book many years ago that had a picture in it of a round tank filled with water and painted solid white in the bottom. This tank had about 7 LMB in it and all they did was swim in circles.......all day...every day.....until they drained the tank and "PAINTED" a black circle or square in the bottom of this tank and filled it back up and added these same LMB........all 7 LMB sat on this black painted "dot" and did not move.

What does this say ? It says if you give them a place to rest, they will get fat and happy.... \:D

Thank you all........

Robbie Roberson \:\)