Have you used non-visual, non-angling methods to prove the complete absence of fish? Fish/Minnow traps? Perhaps the shallow end is sufficiently devoid of structure in areas big enough to seine? Draining and verifying (could also be useful to check status on silt buildup and structure condition)?

It sounds like you've got a clean slate. If so, I suggest you take a deep breath, figuring out what improvements and changes you can make to eliminate or at least lower the chance of any future catastrophe, and start over.

After 15 years much of the original wooden structure has likely decayed and become a negative (oxygen sink) instead of positive.

Get your water tested, to see what changes need to be made. Decide what species you want to restock with to duplicate or improve your initial run. Then start again, better than before.

You're at the right place to get info and advice to do all this. I know several members here who would loved to have gotten a 12+ year run out of their first stocking like you did. They've been to the bottom and are back on top again. You can be too.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]