I'm not selling out, I'm upgrading ! \:D It's a funny feeling, selling makes you half sick, the other half is "what if". For those who care to remember, I've been contemplating this for a while. The "Iron is Hot", it's time to move forward. I have several questions to the PB faithful about harvesting what I'm leaving behind.

1) It's going to be months before I find and buy a new property and get the earth movers going, I would like to make one final harvest of my current pond. What's ethical ? I would like to harvest a few LMB & HSB, then keep as many CC & Crappie as possible, I have 2 weeks.

Just fish heavily and keep what I catch ?

LMB - should I try to harvest anything...they are running 100% RW's, and the new owner is a "great guy", but a fishing novice. I will try to mentor him, \:D a.k.a. maybe Eastland jr. \:D

The most important FACT (i.e. tidbit) that anyone reading this should take away is : there's a fortune to be made building small ponds on small tracts of land. I will try to see if the correlation holds true as I work my way toward larger tracts \:D Funny how ponds & patients go hand in hand...you need both, or you will fail.