...Theo treads softly so as to not wake me from my dream:
 Quote:
Brettski post, sometime in the near future:

"We finished stocking the forage fish today. Donna-ski put her foot down and would only let me get 1000 of the 12" RES from Dr. Frankenbruce to go with the 10,000 14" CSBG he's supplying. Here's the fish truck bringing them in from Nebraska."
Theo, even if Bruce provided any portion of this blessing, I would still need mega-support for convincing Donna-ski of the financial need to execute this deal. I would ask your assistance, but she has more than once noted that Theo is the "Pond Boss funny guy"; I fear your credibility on this effort. \:D
-
-
We got back out to do some mo' structure stuff. Man, I swear those tires are gainin' weight!
We set up 2 more tire pyramids about 50 feet apart. We then set 6 PVC trees at a pointed arc between the tire pyramids. The top of the point is closest to Norm's ditch. (we ran outta PVC limbs on 3 of the trees, but their installation next trip will be the easy part of finishing the zone)

Sunil's mound, completely decorated, can be seen to the left about another 75 feet or so. Not really knowing what I am doing (SURPRISE!), I am trying to create a reef that is between the gentle slope from the wetland area (where I am taking photo from and to my left) and the carved bottomscape beyond.
Hope to install the missing limbs next weekend and some mo' tires and trees.
-
(oh yeah, we got another dowser of rain last week...the water is up about another 6 - 8" as it fills the low pockets)