George,

As I recall, the name of the company was Silver Streak and was first mentioned by Bruce on the Forum. They do not sell to individuals and agreed to sell me some only because I basically begged them to do so. I decided against purchasing from them because at the time I was "enjoying" poaching and figured there just wasn't any point in buying 2 pound fish for someone else to catch and enjoy. \:\) Yes, Todd graciously agreed to provide me the loan of a fish hauler container.

I don't understand what is meant by "elevating the discussion". I was simply questioning the "easy" and "complete sustainability" of 1000 pounds of large HSB (five pounds each) in the heat of our Texas summers. I didn't mean to start World War III.

As I have observed and learned more about HSB over the years, I have learned that they are very high temperature sensitive(high stress in anything over 81 degrees). In June, July, August, and September any HSB caught in my ponds that weighs three pounds or more will die from that experience, regardless of tackle being used. I didn't know that when I started, although Bruce did warn of that high temperature intolerance on several occasions. In looking back at past posts, Bruce clearly warned about that and he also re-iterated his experience with stocking HSB at the limits. When Bruce says 100 pounds of HSB is manageable, I take that to the bank and when he says that large HSB are very temperature intolerant, I also listen to that, better now than earlier. When Todd said 1000 pounds of 5 pound HSB were easy to completely sustain, I was surprised.