{TEMPORARY THREAD HIJACK ON]

This is gonna date me some but do you folks remember years ago in the back of magazines (found mine in the TV guide) you could find an ad to draw a deer or a skunk and send it in for a free art evaluation to a place... I think it was called American Art Institute or some name like that? Well a youthful JHAP painstakingly tried to draw the sample deer as well as he could and send in to the Institute for a free evaluation hoping that he would become a great artist. A few weeks later I received a reply back that after careful evaluation of my drawing the American Art Institute had determined that I would make a great CPA. Ok, I admit it that was not the exact response but they basically said "don't call us we'll call you." I was a crushed young JHAP.

And now look at me some 40 plus years later my art work is being compared to Da Vinci and Picasso. TAKE THAT American Art Institute!

Sorry for the interruption you now may return to your regularly scheduled programming.

{TEMPORARY THREAD HIJACK OFF]

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)