Hey Wood, you have a PM.

I couldn't help laughing about your son on the beach. When my 7 year old Grandson was just out of diapers, I had him with me in the country. He had to go and I explained to him that it was OK to let fly in the pasture. He was quite impressed and repeated the performance an unbelieveable number of times. The next day he was back at Daycare and they went out to recess. You guessed it. They didn't even bother calling his Mom or Dad. They called me and told me to come get him and explain things to him. They weren't upset but he was pretty sure it was OK since I had said so. Now, when he goes with me, he bails out of the pickup as soon as we get stopped and imitates a world class rainbow. Yeah, I understand the envy.

Oh yeah, I was talking to a Cub Scout Leader in a rural area who took the beginning Cubs out for their first one day campout. Part of it was digging a trench for a latrine. These kids were mostly from a rural background. He told me that he overheard one 8 year old ask another "Why in the Hell would you dig a hole just to pee".

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP