Theo, I was gonna throw out Remedy and an oil based surfactant, which works fine for us, but the Bittersweet sounds much worse. A triclopyr/glyphosate cocktail is all I've seen recommended.

Rod, unfortunately my wife's mean little goat June, my avatar, isn't with us anymore. Short story was she was having some serious issues so we had a mobile horse Dr do an ultrasound, and it turned out she had a large tumor. I did what was right, put her down, and buried her under a huge oak tree on our property. So, Luke moved in.

Since goats are herd animals, we had to get another one PDQ because our other goat didn't need to be alone. We got with the lady we had originally bought ours from, and she had 3 Wethers at her place. 2 were 2yo, and raised there, and the 3rd was 5yo and was abandoned by owners who had lost most of their pasture goats do to coyote kills. IIRC, all the abandoned goats were taken, all but Luke. We saw him, got the story, and immediately took him home with us. His head is banana shaped, his eyes aren't level so his vision is poor, and he has a NASCAR horn. The horn turns left. He was scared, solitary, and didn't seem to have close human interaction before. It took us 3-4 weeks with tons of effort, but we fixed that. He now goes on daily walks with my wife and our other goat. Yes, now he's spoiled rotten and prefers vanilla wafers for treats.

Luke
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

AL