We have two LS tractors, a 3135 (35 hp) and an MT5-73 (73 hp), both with cabs and front end loaders. We use them for general farm chores and round baling hay, mostly. We are happy with them. (The older we get, the more we appreciate heat and A/C.)

What we are really happy with is our local LS tractor dealer. They provide great support, even showing up to fix equipment they didn't sell us if it breaks. I think having a dealer that wants to sell and support the size of equipment you are interested in is more important than what brand of machinery they handle. Previously, we ran all Ford/New Holland equipment. When we had a local NH dealer who wanted to sell us stuff and service it, that was great. After all the New Holland dealers in Ohio consolidated down to one, who wasn't interested in selling anything that cost under half a million dollars, we had to move on. "I might be able to get a mechanic to you in a couple of weeks" doesn't cut it when the hay is raked and ready to bale and there is rain in the forecast.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]