Originally Posted by Dave Davidson1
Dudley, a nap doesn’t actually highlight my day. But, my recliner and I are certainly on a first name basis. Retirement is the poorest paying and most boring job I’ve ever had.Been dang near everywhere within driving distance and a couple of years ago we went to Africa and shot some animals that I wasn’t a dang bit mad at.

Then, last year, drove to Seattle, saw grandkids, took an Alaska cruise and did some whale watching. After the cruise we headed East, turned North and went to Canada. Headed South for several hundred miles and took a left and headed East for quite a few hundred miles. Next, North to a different part of Canada. Then back South and, at some point, headed West to Oklahoma. Then to our second home at Bowie Texas. Then back to Home at Cowtown.

Don’t need and dang sure can’t afford another vacation.

Dave, were you able to do some salmon fishing in Alaska? Our cruise stopped in Sitka and we did a day guided fishing trip. If our property sells for anything like what the realtor says it will, I intend to take my son, grandson (13 yr), and best friend up to Waterfall Resort. Very pricey, but I'm not getting any younger, and this could be the trip of a lifetime for my grandson. Buying stuff, like a fancy car or palatial house, doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as making memories.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160