Canyoncreek….you bet.

Seekleak and Soilfloc are the same product. Two part polymer…linear and cross linked. They come in two 55# bags per application. TJ has wholesale connections when you work with him that’s called Seekleak.

I’ve created about 5 videos on our leak triage adventures thus far. Feel free to follow along. I’ll share my polymer test findings in my controlled experiment here. Not my best camera work, but I think the information is helpful when considering polymer. We tried Damit before getting connected with TJ. So I ran a side by side test out of curiosity. Seekleak/soilfloc expands significantly more when I tested them.

As for popping the balloons with dye….scroll up this thread to the video where we found the leak that shows the full process. In short though, we fashioned an anchor system to bring the balloons to the bottom, and then slid a weight with spikes down the anchor line to pop the balloons. That was my father-in-law’s idea. I can’t take credit. It worked awesome!

Pond and Dam Leak Repair - Soilfloc VS Damit Side by Side Polymer Test - How To Fix a Leaking Pond

Last edited by NNAFish; 11/15/23 06:32 PM.