I recently built a 1/4 acre pond and a new house on my great grandparents old homestead, started from scratch and only encountered solid clay on construction of the pond,basement , and 8 ft deep 250 ft trench for footing drain to a ravine. Since it was an old homestead there were a few old waterlines and some clay tile we discovered digging the pond and the ditch for footing tile to go in ……the footing tile to the ravine is solid pipe …..all was good until the pond got nearly full, my sump pump was running every 10-15 minutes and footing tile was running a decent amount of water. (5 gallon bucket placed under footing tile drain fills in about 10-20 minutes depending on if we have any rainfall and how high the pond is) Pond drops about 2.5 inches a week. I remembered where one of the clay tiles were in the pond and was able to dig it about 15 ft from the pond and broke through it and hydraulic cemented it shut. By the next morning sump pump was hardly running and it took 40 minutes for a bucket to fill placed under footing tile. It got better for the next week or so until we got a big rain and pond filled back up, it didn’t get as bad as originally but I feel I still have pond water making it’s way to the house. Any advice as to finding the problem? I previously witched along the pond and marked several “lines” and dug and only a few were actually lines