Just for breeding/creating/raising/instigating/having a BG of that quality I think that Bruce should be given an honorary doctorate in fishology from the Pond Boss Institute of Higher Learning and Stuff.

Accordingly, by all the powers vested in me I do hereby bestow up you Bruce Condello an honorary Doctorate in Fishology complete with all the rights and privileges that do convey with a title of this prestigious nature.

{Note: the only powers vested in Jeffhasapond by pond boss are all in his head. The only campus of Pond Boss Institute of Higher Learning and Stuff exists soley in Jeff's rampant and somewhat demented imagination. Accordingly the only rights and privileges that convey with an honorary degree of this nature is the ability to get a senior discount at Denny's restaurant - - assuming of course that you are of requisite age.}

That being said I do think that somehow Bruce should be recognized. Do they give out a Nobel Peace Prize for raising humongous BG???

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)