I think a little off the beaten path so take this with a grain of salt. If you're going to have aeration and feeders, money can't be that tight, I would pass on the free fish and stock differently, controlling everything with exactly what I wanted. First, I would stock coppernose bluegill adults immediately, that would still give you several spawns this season. Without predators, you will have a lot more BG per acre next Spring than Fall stocking free small BG now. Adult CNBG are only about .75 cents each. I would also add Red Ear Sunfish, but they only spawn in Spring so no rush on those. For LBM, next April, I would stock F1's from American Sportfish Hatchery, they call them Tiger Bass. A handful of pure Florida bass would be a great addition, but they may be hard to come by. Hybrid Striper would be a welcome addition as well.

Pay attention to water plants. If you have shallow areas, it may be beneficial to order and establish those now. Recommendations would be: American Pond Weed, Duck Potato/Arrowhead, Pickerelweed, and Blue Flag Iris. Something will move into the shoreline to absorb the nutrients, might as well be plants you prefer.

I also want a diverse fishery, CC next Spring would be added, so would Blue Cats, and the feared Black Crappie. I started a 3 acre pond last Spring with FHM and adult CNBG, & RE. By August the water was full of baitfish. I added 300 CC, 300 Blue Cats, 17 FMB, and 200 BCP.

I also kept 2 feeders running Optimal Bluegill Junior all year. When predators were added, I switched over to 1/2 floating catfish food and 1/2 Optimal Bluegill.

Disclaimer: What I'm trying to say is: Do it the way you want it, the cookie cutter free fish will limit your dreams of what a beautiful 6 acre pond should be. Mother Nature will dictate the rules on what works, we just play by them the best we can. Good luck with your future plans, I look forward to reading them.