Darn it Q A, I was just traveling down 65 by your place and back the last several days, went down to Truman Lake with the RV and stayed a couple days, coming home this morning, I was thinking about you, had not heard from you on this forum for a while and hoping everything was still ok with you.
The last I had heard from you some time ago you were going to head in a different direction and add some CC to your pond, was wondering how that was working out? they will definitely alleviate your crawdad problems, I bet you don't have anywhere near as many of those rambling around in your pond, they love the things.

Have you caught or ate any of your CC? I have a bunch still hanging around the feeder, they are upwards of six lbs by now, also see some smaller ones so definitely have had some hatch out, not sure how thrilled I am about that, almost wish I hadn't put any in my pond. I am having a devil of a time catching the suckers, they have definitely got hook smart, or then they are just full from hanging around the feeder and dont care for my stink bait that I offer up for them.

Could it be that those crawdads were keeping your water turbid? you definitely had a bunch of them.

My water is clearer this year then it has ever been, usually in the late fall it would clear up a good bit but this summer it is really clean looking.

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.