"Have I messed anything up? What should I have done." To really critique your stocking plan, we need to know the size of the pond. You can search for Google Planimeter and then try and locate your pond on that to get the acreage. You may be light on the bass stockings, however, if you were increasing the bass stocking numbers, the stocking numbers of bluegill would go up substantially.

"I now see a ton of 3 in catfish eating the floating food. I didn't see this last year. Why?" Are you sure those aren't bullheads? If CC were stocked by a previous owner, you may not see any spawning of CC unless specific spawning structures were put in for the CC.

"How should I proceed with stocking?" Need more information on pond size and successful recruitment of existing fish population and the fish you stocked.

"How long until the 3" bass I stocked in October be big enough to catch?" If you had a substantial forage base, those 3" LMB from October of '22 could be 6-9"+ now, and you could catch them.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."