I had an issue with this pond not holding in a place, so we did work used a roller again and more clay at bottom first of March. Pond is now 75 yards long and 35 yards wide at the widest point. It is 8.5 to 9 foot deep for 1/3 of pond , middle is 5 to 7 foot for next third and 30 yards wide that is 1/3, last third maybe 1/4 is 4.5 to 5 and narrow 20 to 25 yards wide. I have nothing in the pond minnow or fish wise. The lower bowl is 4.5 to 4 feet deep (with water now) and the middle of the pond is maybe 2 foot and shallow end has no water. The water has been (clay) muddy starting to clear and turn brown and green, Do I need to treat it with something now to stop algae now? Or do I wait to and let it fill up? Also could I add minnows this month? Or wait till it fills? I got 3 pallets under water and pipes in blocks on top of pallets for them to spawn in and other blocks and pipes in shallow end out of water.

I am going to put aerator in soon either solar or electric. I would like advise on what to do about the green water and algae now and when it is ok to stock minnows, I was to impatient last time.