Thanks for all of the advice everyone!

Al, what was your change on deer feeding?

I see raccoons at our broadcast feeders, and as esshup said - they square off with the does over corn on the ground. I have added some gravity feeders. I think they are feeding the deer a much higher % of the corn, but I can't influence the timing of when the deer feed.

catscratch, thanks for your notes. I had already read the Kansas regulations, but they talk about things like "running season" with no firearms allowed, etc. I know ZERO about trapping, so I couldn't even follow the reasons behind the specific regulations.

It appears that you can trap coons for their fur. However, esshup's video says prices are $1 for a 2x pelt. No one can trap for fur at that price.

I wanted to determine if I could trap (or shoot) strictly as damaging pests, but couldn't find any on point rules. I expect kill and bury is forbidden, but couldn't find that language stated clearly.

esshup, thanks for taking the time to write up all of your experiences at trapping (and for the video link). What is the proper waiting period between setting your traps and then running your trap line?