Good news on your pond not having state fish! At this point, adding Fathead Minnow would be pointless, as they only feed bass under 6"....The only benefit to adding FHM would be to enrich the fish farmer Golden Shiner could be difficult to establish now as well, especially with Grass Carp removing the essential spawning habitat Golden Shiner need in order to reproduce. How large is the pond, as it looks much larger than the 1/10 acre the stocked BG numbers would be for. If the stocking numbers are accurate, the pond did not even have the minimum ratio of Bluegill to Bass stocked in order to feed your bass. If your water is like all Ozark ponds I've worked on, your pH will be in the 6.2-6.4 range. What do you hope for, size wise, when you say you'd like a BG heavy pond? Do you plan on adding a quality fish feeder or two, along with using a premium feed? These will be a must, in order for the BG to grow. FWIW, The Missouri Pond Owners Handbook is VERY outdated information in regards to management and stocking. As a ponds and lakes manager, my best advice to you at this point is to do nothing until you decide exactly what you envision your goals and pond being, then hiring a qualified professional (NOT MDC or a fish farm) to help educate you on how to attain your goals, and educate you on what is realistic....I can say definitively, the original stocking numbers were not good, badly stunted growth, and make corrections rather complicated