[quote=canyoncreek]Rainman, now the imgur hosting system isn't allowing you to embed your picture in your post above. I will try to fix it for you. It looks like in my web address in between the [img] brackets my address ends with WfUOYJo.jpeg It looks like your link above has an extra ? and a 1 after that which might be throwing it off.

Your pictures are tantalizing. I don't know if you are purposely intending for us to be curious and ask more questions? I know you said you didn't want us to know how your design works or allow any one else to recreate it. Please help the original poster privately if that is your intention otherwise I can't handle the suspense smile

I am pretty sure DC70 (the OP) already figured out a way on his system. As DC70's design shows, there is usually more than one way to accomplish a goal....in this case, to create a siphon system usuable in winter. I commented because someone posting anonymously on a FB group linked this post in a FB comment. The person also apparantly wants to goad me into revealing my proprietary knowledge. But as DC70's design shows, there are other ways to bring the air break inside the dam, and make it an all weather system. I thgink my system is much simpler, and has an inlet strainer and other design details that should eliminate any chance of clogging, failure, or need for maintenance...For some reason, the heckler on FB seems to feel my design and work should be free to all, and perhaps feels I'm wrong to make a profit from my knowledge and work....I'm sorry if I've kept you in suspense! LOL