Bill,
Thank you for the very thoughtful and thorough response. I will be happy to update this thread through my journey. Yes you are correct, i have had issues locating good local sources of YP. I did locate a source for Spotfin Shiners, FHM, and Blunt Nose Shiners, and am waiting for a quote now. When i am ready to plant the YP, i think i will take the time to drive north and pick them up myself. I will also be very careful when it is time to do the RES. I can't afford to get a pair of BG in here. Based on your suggestions and other threads, this will be my stocking plan.

March 2023- 10lbs FHM, 10lbs Spotfin Shiner, 10bls blunt nose shiners
Aug 2023 600 papershell crayfish
Aug 2023 1,000 grass shrimp
Fall 2024 100 7"+ YP, 300 3-5" YP, 300 RES
Fall 25 or 26 ( depending on the YP) 10 WE.

I am going to let the pond be a bait pond for a full year to really establish before i introduce the YP. This summer i am going to drop in a lot of fish structures using logs, boulders and rock piles. I also want to make some pallet habitats for the FHM to spawn in. I have seen some really nice ideas on this forum for making those. I am looking into planting vegetation now. I am looking at cork screw eel grass, as i can buy that and have it shipped here this spring. I am hesitant to add to much vegetation, but i think i will do a few hundred feet of the south shoreline with that.