This is an old post but I came across it while looking for idea for how to mount my underwater green fishing lights. I started with one of these above water green fishing lights Edit : Deleted link. for the same reason a couple of you guys have said below. I don't always run it consistently to burn off growth.

Well, now we are out there at the pond a quite a bit and I decided to pull the trigger on a couple of their underwater green fishing lights. I am wanting to mount them underwater on the dock post shining outwards or maybe attach them to a pole that drops down into the water. I really like the pole idea because it's easy to pick them up and remove them when we aren't there so we don't have to deal with maintenance issues.

I see this is an old post but hopefully my feedback helps others since I ended up coming across it trying to solve my problem. I may go ahead and create another post as well, but feedback on my situation is welcome!

Last edited by esshup; 01/03/23 03:55 AM. Reason: Deleted link due to violating Bob's rule.