Hi all,
Just finished around a 1.2 acre pond in NW Ohio. It is around 12-14 deep with a swim end. I've placed about 12 rock/boulder/concrete/brick piles around 8-10ft mark in the deep end. About to start building a deck that overhangs the pond about 6-7 foot. Looking for tips on more structure (type/depth) and some stocking tips. I've been reading non-stop but not getting good info to make a decision. I want to fish and harvest my pond. I'd love to have perch/walleye/crappie, but not necessarily in any priority. I understand that I may not be able to do all of them. Not overly interested in LMB or Cats, but looking for experience that could help me succeed in a having a great fishing pond beyond your normal Ohio farm pond. Spoke with Shelby fish and he suggested pellet trained perch...thoughts on that? I also read that walleye will not spawn in a pond, any experience on this?

Also, I have not created any structure on the bottom flat part. I did install a drum aerator, but with around 2.5ft of water in the bottom deep hole already, I am running out of time to create in those areas so any tips would be appreciated.

I know, lots of questions but appreciate all feedback!!!