I have it dug and it is hair bigger than quarter acre rectangle. I was able to get 6 foot everywhere and 7 to 8 foot most of it and 8.5 to 9 in center. Deep as we could get here. Its about 1/4 mile from house so I am going to try and run as air hose, thanks for idea, from the house.

My other pond at the farm worked out great it is 1.1 acre. I stocked 15 lbs minnows and 400 red ear shellcracker first. Got them to eat aquamaxx starter for 60 days then I added 300 coppernose my growth rates feeding everyday have been great. But CNBG are so prolific at spawning they spawned every month till october. Added 135 bass to control them in september,

I have several months to wait on this pond to fill. I love the CBNG, the way the take feed and grow! My fear is I put them in a pond this small they will over populate. So the plan is when got enough water add 5 lbs FHM. Then going to add my Red ear (150), use the starter food for 60 days. As I posted was thinking of adding Hybrid or Speckle Belly 100 to 150 then feed wait maybe add 30 to 40 bass in the next year. What if I did coppernose but only did like 50 to 75 would that be ok and maybe then do more bass?

The way these coppernose spawn I have fear off not being able to control them in 1/4 pond but I sure do like them!