No antlers but I tagged out with my last doe yesterday morning on opening day of muzzleloader in high wind conditions. Took my targeted buck (from trail-cam pics), second allowable archery deer (a doe), and 2 bonus does early in archery season so I was tagged out for the regular gun season. One downside of being experienced in anticipating where the deer will be is less time in the woods. I was pretty cold yesterday and my hands were getting unbearable, so I looked around and started down the ladder. Just then, the herd came around the corner. Took the muzzle loader off my back, opened the scope covers and waited on the ladder for the largest doe to get within 30 yards and put her down. She was a big doe. Then got back to the house and waited until my hands stopped burning and brought her back with my wife. Could not have loaded her on the cargo carrier myself. Wife field dressed this one like the nearly 100 before. It's still very cold, so it will need to thaw a bit before my wife can butcher her. Life is tough:) I have 2 weeks of vacation coming with no hunting left... Neighbor can start trapping on my place though, so he should be happy. Need to get through the trails in the woods and do clean up of limbs after the heavy wind. Happy hunting to all the pond boss family!