Hey all, being an open person with friends I thought I would share a little something here with all of you I have been personally rewarded by, whether it be advise or help in other ways.
Last Friday I got to feeling pretty rank and Saturday was really down-hill. Saturday night I was flown by Air Evac by my own company to Denver to get help after contracting Covid (we do not know the variant). I was allowed to come home yesterday am via my own air ambulance company again, because my aircraft is frequently in Denver on transfers- with the understanding recovery was in order. They started me on an experimental med for emergent use only that is yet to be approved.
My respiratory system is not working as it should and progress today has been backwards.
As of right now, 11:43 pm mountain time, we are considering a possible trip back to emergent care facility of which we are unclear of the destination yet.
I ask my wife to get my PC and get me to this spot so I could say thank you to those that have made things so exciting for me that I had to say thank you because I do NOT know what will come next. Nobody wants to think about what could happen, but I've silently been concerned of this due to other underlying factors that may complicate things with a total recovery.
I'd like to think I can fight like a big old fat smallie but something inside said I need to drop a note here.
Maybe this is not the place to say this, but I really appreciate the acceptance I feel in this group of very fine people.
I know I have a few people still waiting for fish and I hope with all my heart I can still fill those requests.
I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel and have a lot of fight left. I also respect some here have or are going through harder trials in life. With that said, I hope to be back soon and join in again.
Thanks Guys!
Kenny