Sweet, I'll be looking forward to the moisture... Little more detail on the fish, gills were about the size of a quarter when planted last fall, now they are about palm size and taking a fly. Most of the summer I seen clouds of fathead fry everywhere, I don't see them now, but I expect they have just gone deeper since the temps have dropped from 70's to 40's the last week or so... Even had ice on the pond the other morning, so I'm sure the water temp has really changed for the fish... Question for the fish guys, when do bluegill start to feed on minnows like fathead? I'm sure that depends on minnow size and all, but was wondering will the bluegill forage all the young of the year fatheads? There are tons of water insects everywhere in the pond and frogs and lots of feed for predatory fish. How predatory will the bluegill be? Will they eliminate the fathead minnows in time, or will the bass do that as they grow to become the bluegill limiters? Or will the minnows be able to hold on and stay a part of the pond? Guess the answer will be it depends, but I'm just curious what you expect... Thanks J