I find it hard to believe but last weekend, my CNBG went on bed yet again and it is October. Usually they do not feed as well for a couple of days. However it has been a week and the CNBG just are lethargic and not feeding well at all. Could that be cooler weather? The coppernose normally feed like piranha. Now they eat much slower and not as many at a time. All summer you could see "V's" coming when I got out of the truck. My RES are still feeding and so are the minnows. Also I have had the bass in the pond since september 1. And I have yet to see the first bass since I released 135 of them. Is that normal?

I watched some minnows being chased out of the water the other evening and thought that was bass. It was not, it was school of RES running the minnows and they are really growing.

It has been very dry here but we got 3 inch rain the other day and I thought that would help them take food better. But it did not. Usually when I have seen this only lasted couple of days this time it has been a week.