Your 13-acre lake in Mississippi should have zero problems producing 3#+ LMB for your family to catch!

I think you should even be able to produce a few bass in the 6-8# range!

If all of your LMB are essentially the same size today, you must have almost the entire productivity of the lake tied up into small, stunted bass.

Keep taking them out at every opportunity. (I am NOT an expert, but esshup runs a pond management service. His advice to remove 400# is probably a conservative starting point.)

Other things to consider:

1.) Do you have a feeder set up to provide commercial food to your BG? That is one of the best ways to help your BG population. (If you help them, they will later pay off in your production of LMB.)

2.) Your stunted LMB are going to be "old" for their size. It will be very difficult to turn them into 6#+ bass. I know it sounds odd, but at some point you are probably going to have to stock healthy, young bass into your bass over-populated lake!

Have you considered stocking some Florida bass or F1 hybrids? These are expensive fish to stock, but the advantage to stocking soon is that there are currently no large bass to eat your stockers. (Blue cats could be a problem?)

I would certainly mark your stocked bass, so that any caught can be returned to the lake while you are still actively culling your other LMB.

*** My idea 2.) is strictly amateur speculation. Hopefully, some of the Pond Boss experts will drop into this thread, or maybe you could start a new thread now that you have your survey results.

Good luck turning your lake into a premier family fishery! I think you will be able to easily achieve your goals with some good management and some time.