Taking over a family 13 Acre lake in Northeast Mississippi....pond is fertilized yearly and limed every few years when needed but not fished enough until now. Population as far as i know consists of Largemouth Bass, Crappie, Bream, Shellcracker, and Blue Cats. Recently took over trying to get the fishing under control and balanced. As far as I can tell the bass population is way overcrowded and I have started pulling out anything under 12 inches but in 40 bass have yet to catch one over 12 inches at all, they are all around 10 inches and less than a lb. I have instructed the people that do fish to keep all the crappie, bream and bass (under 12 inches) and to let me know what they catch so i can keep some records on what is coming out. I do have SE Pond management coming Thursday to do an electrofish evaluation so we will see what all they find out after that is one. My main goal is to at the very least have a balanced population where the family can go out and catch 3+lb fish. It is def fun to go out and catch 30 bass in 2-3 hours but i want more size to these fish. Cant wait to see where these new efforts take me and hopefully can grow some decent fish.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Attached Images