By Sunil;
Just a note though....when a bass eats feed, I don't think they necessarily stop eating other fish, they probably just don't eat as much other fish. Plus, the other fish may grow out of predation size as they too will be eating feed

I believe Bass (and other fish) are programmed with certain behaviors.. I believe there are parts of the programming that can be altered slightly, but those behaviors/traits still remain in-tact. Fish that survive from hatch to year 1 have (in my opinion) retained/refined most of the genetic programming they were born with, but I also believe the fish taking the first pellet started with a built-in reaction, enjoyed the reward (taste) and becomes an altered trait in response to repetitive rewards. I believe the born-with instincts never really "go away"..
I have a 3lb SMB in a tank that figured out in about 5-6 days when my ugly mug looks over the side of the tank, he/she is going to get a 4" shiner. Day 6 or 7, it came to the side of tank right under my nose-and just sit there 6" under the surface and will almost take my hand off while holding the shiner.
As stated by Sunil, I also believe they only eat slightly less fish, I don't believe they are ever reprogrammed and as long as the feed is high quality, the forage and predator only gain from this.
My 2 cents...