I dive in our pond occasionally to clean off the aeration diffusers. It is no fun, LOL.

Green murk so you can't see past your elbow in the first few feet down, then totally black when on the bottom.
Originally Posted by gehajake
Originally Posted by 4CornersPuddle
I'm only 2 hours from Moab. You may be driving within 3 miles of our home, if you come over on US 160 through Durango and then Colorado 184 from Mancos up to US 491 out west of Dolores.
Give a shout; I'll give you directions.
You could even bring some of those HSB youngsters. Haha.
Roger

You might even convince him to go scuba diving in your pond, do a survey of what you have in there.
Love to scuba dive but hadnt done it in a while, did some commercial diving back in the day, worked for a company out of Lafayette LA doing underwater construction and welding on offshore platforms after hurricane Andrew tore a bunch of them up in 93 I believe it was.

I dive in our pond occasionally to clean off the aeration diffusers. It is no fun, LOL.

Green murk so you can't see past your elbow in the first few feet down, then totally black when on the bottom.

Your commercial diving sounds like an interesting occupation.......for a young guy!

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine