One thing is for certain, like Mules, they inherit the smarts of both parents combined. Where goldfish are relatively easy to catch with a basic net, and Koi are a bit more challenging, these little jerks only had to see one of them get nabbed and nobody will even come for food anymore where they used to rush in for breakfast and dinner. Maybe they will forgive me later when they get hungry. I need to find a larger more transparent net I can lay on the bottom and nab the lot of them during feeding.

The ones I have caught so far are the boring colors, probably only 1/6 of them have some incredible variety of colors.
I have uncaught:
2x Silver-white metallic with black accents.
3x bright yellow-gold metallic with black accents, One of these has very koi-like fins.
1x complete white
2x sunkist metallic orange with speckles
1x Bright orange metallic belly with black back.
1x Dark grey with blue vertical stripes. Yeah, you heard me.
1x Dark grey with blue mottle
1x Orange head, body is light-blue with dark speckles. This one here is a prize fish.

Interesting observations:
The solid colors began to manifest in mid June when I first noticed we had babies. At that time the fish were maybe an inch long. Only 3 or so of the total.
The metallic colors and blues didn't show up until mid July. The darker colors sort of fade away leaving the bright underlying color to become visible.
Some fish are still slowly acquiring color.

There are a few others with obvious colors, but honestly I am shocked at the variety of colors out of a single brood. Most are various shades of subtle hues as in the picture above.

I think the cross is one of the Koi, and one Shubunkin goldfish as I had three of them full-grown last fall. The koi did not seem large enough to breed, but clearly... dang teenagers.

Stayed awake half the night stewing over what I may have to do to get them out so chances of some surviving the winter are higher. Hobbies are the worst.