Originally Posted by Bill Cody
35 acres is a lot of water to try and aerate on a normal budget. IMO we should look at a cost benefit analysis.
What are your main goals for the pond?
What comprises the fishery species?
What is the fish harvest per year?
Do you feed the fish?

Since you have water shield and water lilies they can help sequester nutrients and promote "clearish" water. I would not kill all of them and best IMO to maintain about 30-50 shoreline coverage. What is the water clarity? To best determine that with a relatively accurate number create or build a Secchi disk. Simplest is use a white Kool-Whip lid attach it to a cord so it hangs horizontal or even more simple tie a cord to a all white coffee cup. Lower the device into the water until it disappears take the measurement of that depth. Report back here with answers.

My thought was to aerate the deepest part near the pond damn, the area at the bottom of the lake in the image

The pond is exclusively for fishing, just family and some close friends.
Bass, bluegill are the primary focus species but it also has crappie and warmouth perch as well.
Early on fish harvest is low as I'm trying to build it back up after years of neglect. We will harvest the crappie heavily to cull their population.
I do feed the fish at this time due to the low fertility in the pond. Mostly due to it being heavily covered by vegetation. The heat map above was done for this spring, it shows the vegetation coverage.

visibility in the spring was 46 inches with a hardness of 19ppm if that helps.