My RES (300) stocked May 1 , are right at 5 inches now ( 1.5 - 2 inch when stocked). They seem to have gotten to 5 inches very quick, but getting fatter not longer last several weeks. First of June I stocked 300 CNBG (2.5- 3 inch) and another 100 RES (2- 2.5 inch). Now my CNBG are 3.5 to 4 inches and the last 100 RES are about 3 inches. In June RES where making beds, but had heat waive and they left the beds. I have stocked 15 lbs FHM, they spawn small every 2 weeks and big each moon, I have thousands and thousands of FHM. I would have thought these CBNG would have spawned July moon. I have had 0 spawning of bream that I can find, or see. The plan was to add 100 bass in october, but if they do no spawn should I wait until 2023 spring to add Bass?

I keep reading that it would be better to have a couple of spawns before adding bass? Is my feeding every day preventing spawning? A friend of mine told me that I should not feed during full moon, I fed anyway that should not matter, I did not think. What do you guys think? I feed aquamaxx starter and Optimal Jr, mixed everyday,