Originally Posted by Snipe
I read a bit further into your post and seen a flag or 2... Your BG probably are to a point that growth will slow way down because they a gonna be focusing on filling the void, producing as much offspring as possible-their energy is put towards that task.
The flag I see is the July addition of Bass.
Why not let those BG that are becoming sexually mature fill that pond with billions of BG yearlings to provide a larger assortment for higher growth potential and wait until fall for stocking bass?? Am I out of whack here guys?

Nope, you're not. Another consideration is the water temp in July. Stocking any fish when the water temp is potentially in 90s+ is tough on them. Waiting for cooler water, and another month or two of BG fry growth would be my choice.

This is not a suggestion, just a thought. Once LMB get settled in, your goal of big bass could mean you'll potentially be culling small ones forever. That can be a PITA. I might look at getting larger, but fewer, LMB for the initial stocking. If needed, it's far easier to add LMB, than it is to get them out down the road.

AL