Alright, summer is upon us so an update is in order:

All of the trout survived and are currently still active and between 17-19in, fat & happy for now but we need to fish them out for the table before the tails stop propelling them as the water temps are rising.

Something, and I do not know what yet due to heavy rains and poor visibility, spawned. They're maybe the length of my thumbnail but there are crazy amounts (won't be buying additional minnows or fatheads this year).

The Hybrid Stripers went from 8in to real beef eaters (see attachment) in less than a year. Hit like a hammer and so far zero complaints.

Earlier in late march a lot of beds were visible and a couple cruising SM Bass were hunkered in the shallower water (around 3.5ft) so maybe the ladies and gents had a date or two.

The Hybrid BG are pigs, only slightly larger than 8in but are not missing meals (and angry).

I have yet to see or catch a perch while fishing or feeding but it's been raining a lot so you really don't "see" what is hitting the pellets.

Getting some cattails and a little algae, the lilies Bill recommended are making a comeback. A little uncertain if Tilapia would eat the lilies and put me in the dog house (she loves those lilies).

Attached Images
Hybrid Stripers.jpg