Originally Posted by JoeG
Yeah Sunil I am well, the family is too, just living the dream. I hope you and yours are thriving also.

As far as optimal I been looking at that option to get me out of the woods. I usually feed 700 lbs annually and that doubles my feed cost out the gate between 40 lb bags versus 50 and shipping costs. Dang Purina having no distribution up here besides the local co-op makes it tough, and my other source of fish feed i liked, Mellick Aquafeed, burned down in 2020 and i think completely closed up so I am scrambling again. Other than that, I have a few other calls to make and see what I can scrounge up. Tractor supply fish food doesn't cut it, it grows noticeably thinner fillets, wont do that again. Trying to find Zeigler at the moment.

The Optimal feed is priced WITH the shipping costs, there is no extra shipping costs. Try it, you might be surprised by the difference in the water and in the fish.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).