Folks, I'm continually amazed and awed at the information on this forum. For more than 20 years, we've been one of the "go-to" spots to get solid information.

It will stay that way.

Sitting at the top of this food chain, I need to chime in from time to time. I check in 3-5 times per week, depending how busy I am making a living and playing with grandkids.

Almost every time I check on things, there's not much I need to do. We've got a tremendous stable of people with solid answers to questions. Our newcomers are treated with respect, exactly as I expect.

One thing that raises red flags with me, however, is conflict. Our moderators are exceptional at dealing with spammers, ne'er do wells, and other people who don't belong on the forum. They are also schooled to deal with conflict. I've instructed them to do what needs to be done. Here's the rub. I love conflicting opinions. Those give the readers contrast to help decide what to do. I don't like conflict among members. We've lost good members who just don't want to deal with it. My plea is to offer opinions and let them stand on their own merits. It's up to the consumer to decide what to do.

When I see conflict, as appears to be arising here, I'll deal with it my own way. Some won't like it.

Be respectful of each other.

The moderators will do what they are charged (and volunteer) to do. When conflict moves past them, I'll handle it.

Continue to be respectful, please.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...