Howdy!
I have a new pond (will be 3 years spring) that had 150 nice HBG and 25 LMB in it for 2 years that were doing great going into this past winter. They ate great last year and they were quite large for 2 years old. I also have 20 CC's in it. I loaded them up on FHM in October like I did the year before.
I run my aerator near shore in the winter to keep a hole in the ice which has worked good both years.
This spring, I found about 10 large HBG and 2 LMB dead after ice out which I removed immediately.
Last year my fish started eating pellets during the last week of April.
So far, I haven't seen a single HBG or LMB but the catfish have been eating good for about 2 weeks. I also use good quality pellet food.
I have also noticed a worse FA bloom around the edges of the pond this year that started last year. It extends out about a foot from the edge on 3 sides of the pond.
Last year I used the Pond Clear, Muck Away, etc kit.

If all of my HBG and LMB are dead, shouldn't they have floated by now? I have tested the water a few times for the normal attributes and everything seems fine.

I use pond dye and have plenty of artificial cover in the pond.

Any ideas what to do or try? I don't really want to stock more until I am sure.
Thanks in advance!

PS. If this is the wrong section of the forum, I apologize. This is my first post!