Ryan - .3" daily vertical loss and likely .10-.15" due to evaporative loss this Spring, so you may be looking at .2" daily loss due to dam seepage. I would seriously consider whether it's worth further investment of rehab or polymer chasing such a minor leak. Anything 1/3" or less daily loss we consider in the pond construction business as a successful project provided you're living in an area with decent annual precipitation [25" or greater]. It's your $, and I'll always help however I can, but if it were me I'd count my blessings and adopt a holding pattern.

However, your scenario is unique that you can't pop a well for supplemental irrigation and your watershed is limited, so if you elect to do pursue addressing the poor dam construction/seepage I suggest comparing the cost of core trench work vs. treating the dam face with a polymer application. I'd wager 3-4 units would address your dam seepage successfully at a fraction of the cost/time of rehab. I know you've already spoken to Drew Hay out of PA [one of the best pond builders on the planet], and he could likely provide a rough estimate on dam rehab project.

I'm glad your main basin is holding well following rehab and polymer - we just never anticipated your dam also being an issue. Reach out whenever you need me.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]