Originally Posted by SherWood
Alrighty, got the installation finished today and it's pumping lotsa bubbles!

I'm excited to finally get this done. I have the Hiblow 120LL, two 12" Matala diffuser disks and 120' of 1/2" hose to one diffuser in 7' of water and another 80' of hose to one in 8' of water. My pond has about two more vertical feet until it's at full pool. I tied some line to floats so I could pull the diffusers up with ease should I need to adjust things.

I made a pump housing out of lumber that's near the edge of the pond and I have it vented. I ran 100' of 16/3 chord to it from my house. I'll bury it once I settle on exactly where I want everything. As was recommended here, I split a line coming off the pump and have two valves at the beginning of each separate hose so I can adjust air flow to the diffusers. For the diffusers, I made two cylindrical cages out of wire fencing that hold the diffuser about a foot off the bottom. I

Congrats on the work!
One thing that jumps out is your electrical. It's small, 100' of 16/3 is likely to have a voltage drop. Your pump will work harder, and it's life will be shorter in this case. You could verify voltage at the house, and the pump, to confirm my suspicion.
Since you did the digging work, but did not yet bury it, you might reconsider upsizing the wire size.