I'm interested in primarily a Trophy large mouth population with bluegill.

This is a farm pond with another farm pond that buts right up next to it from upstream.

The bass population is low currently and the ones found during electro fishing were 11-16 inches in length and relatively thin.
A decent population of crappie were captured electro fishing some smaller than 2 inches but 3-4", 11" and some 14" were found.
A low population of bluegill existed 2-4" and some in the 8" range.
Golden Shiners were very common and while a lot are under 2" some were found between 8-11" in size.

I'm focusing on clearing up a vegetation issue in the pond by using a weed killer and stocking grass carp. I've installed two texas feeders and later this summer will be fertilizing the pond once I have the vegation under better control. With all of the work done repairing the pond having this evaluation done among other things stocking this pond at the rate suggested simply isn't feasible as I don't have any gold bricks laying around to scratch some dust off of.

My question is would stocking bluegill 4-6" in size by adding say a 1,000 to the pond at the time I stock the carp be of any benefit or is that a waste and I should save up? Should I look to another species due to the black crappie such as the georgia giant or a shell cracker? I'm slowly trying to build this back up to where it was when I grew up fishing in it and pulling out consistent 6+ pound bass with some large bass in the 9-12 pound range.