This is gonna be long so bare with me. We bought a house in southeast missouri with a 1 acre pond attached in April of last year. The owner stated it had some large channel catfish, bass, bluegill. My sons and I fished it at the end of April through may and did not catch a single bluegill or channel catfish. Tried every method imaginable. We also fished for bass regularly and with 5-6 people fishing a 1 acre pond we would catch 1-3 total over an hour or two. So I decided there wasn’t much in the pond and stocked 400 BG, 400 red ear sunfish, 150 channel catfish and 10 lbs of minnows in June. . We continued bass fishing through summer and same story, extremely slow. So this year I was looking forward to catching a few bluegill and channel catfish. So far we have not caught either one at all. Again trying numerous methods. My first thought was there are way more lmb than we thought.l and my fish got eaten. But there are minnow everywhere. We had not added any other than the 10lbs last June. They seemed to have successfully spawned and the pond is loaded with minnows. And again, bass fishing is just so slow it doesn’t seem possible there’s very many bass in it. It is spring fed, so I’m not sure if water temps are still too low. I really don’t want to have to have the pond shocked, just looking for possible ideas as to what is going on. Thanks