Originally Posted by bigbambo
Originally Posted by Snipe
Question,,, any chance you've had rain?? Obviously not on the bags but how about rain on the feeder?

The clods I find are the size of a dime up to a charcoal briquettes and they are straight from the bag. Some are very hard and others crumble fairly easy.

Originally Posted by airborne3118
I dont know if this is the information you are looking for but I feed my tilapia Aquamax 4000. Usually my fingers are kind of oily after I feed and never any dust or crumbs. This year all of my bags have been very dry, powdery, no shiny sheen to them, and I am left with about a gallon of dust in the bottom of the bag.

I really thought that others would have found similar "500 rocks" and if it damaged their feeder. I don't think the feeder was made to hold up to such abuse and I'm not real happy.

They know about the problem and I buy bags 11 months later(dates on bag) that has the same problem? I now have a $900 feeder that's better suited for grinding coffee.

Theo, I agree but I find it hard to believe that the product is not run through a screener.........unless the oversized drum is full and everyone is sleeping. Somehow the price does not reflect the savings from cheap or the lack of, labor.

Wow, that's horrible. No wonder you're mad!

You could try an alternate company, such as Optimal. Or maybe a different Purina feed, like MVP.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160