I'm looking for advice on the best methods of controlling weeds on about 300' of gravel driveway that gets very little use, and also landscape rock around the house. My mother-in-law owns a farm that is just a weekend place and doesn't see a lot of weekends spent on it so the driveway doesn't get much traffic. The care taker lives on the property (but not at the house), claims he sprays all the time and just can't keep up with it and the last couple years it has gotten really bad and then we end up having to do something about. I told my wife that I think he is full of you know what and that her and I need to just take care of it from the get go. It is near 2 hours away so we can't go there every week, We want to treat it with something strong enough that you don't need to spray it every week or two but wont kill the grass and trees around it. I also thought about spreading some salt on it. Has anyone ever tried that? I know no grass grows where I had a salt block in my yard for deer. Thanks for any input!

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss